Oh what I would give
To be the cotton fabric
Lightly grazing the freckled skin covering your abdomen
To be the cotton fabric
Lightly grazing the freckled skin covering your abdomen
Oh what I would give
To be the ballpoint pen
which you rest between your lips while deep in thought
To be the ballpoint pen
which you rest between your lips while deep in thought
I’d even settle for being
the leather watch that cuffs your wrist,
Or the keyboard,
Feeling the gentle taps of your fingers as you type
the leather watch that cuffs your wrist,
Or the keyboard,
Feeling the gentle taps of your fingers as you type
These little subtleties
These quiet mundane things
I’d be satisfied being any one of them, if for a moment we could touch
These quiet mundane things
I’d be satisfied being any one of them, if for a moment we could touch
No comments:
Post a Comment