I’m on my way back from hell.
With only myself to defend.
No ones looking out for me.
I’ve burned all my bridges
And roasted all my peers
With only myself to defend.
No ones looking out for me.
I’ve burned all my bridges
And roasted all my peers
I’ve lost my ambitions,
I no longer care.
A serial killer has killed my dreams,
I can no longer hope.
I only have myself to blame.
I no longer care.
A serial killer has killed my dreams,
I can no longer hope.
I only have myself to blame.
My life is black and white.
Always on the run.
Like a criminal running from the law.
I only have myself to fear.
Always on the run.
Like a criminal running from the law.
I only have myself to fear.
I’ve killed my hope,
I live in perpetual fear.
I have no one looking out for me.
I can no longer stand on my own.
I must return,
To the hell I made.
I live in perpetual fear.
I have no one looking out for me.
I can no longer stand on my own.
I must return,
To the hell I made.
The hell I must defend.
The place where I belong.
My legs are breaking.
I’m falling apart.
No longer can I survive my hell.
The place where I belong.
My legs are breaking.
I’m falling apart.
No longer can I survive my hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment