your grimy meat cleaver covered in other girls’ blood
I wanna be yours, only yours,
I want you to stain me so badly
it’ll take years of scrubbing my skin
with bleach to get you out
so cut me open,
stick your hands inside my chest
feel around in there for something you like
you’ve got meat hooks for fingers, baby
touch me, oh god, touch me
I wanna be screaming your name
against the bloody concrete,
I want you to fuck me up,
I want you to fuck me.
I want you to bleed me
cut me open and pull my insides out
bleed me, leave my body in the slaughterhouse
don’t return until the blood is dried black
then kiss me hard,
kiss me full of maggots.
Tell me,
have you ever killed a living thing?
Have you ever stayed to watch it struggle?
No comments:
Post a Comment