Tuesday, July 15, 2014

i want you...

I want seriousness. I want a ride or die relationship, a full on 100% intense passionate kind of love. No secrets, just openness and honesty. I want heat and flames. I want us to be a pair and to take on the whole world together, just me and you. A fuck everybody else relationship. None of this casual 50/50 keep your options open I’m not sure not fully committed secretive shit. I want that shout it to the world and tell everybody about it kind of love. That you can’t stop thinking about eachother shit. That wake up at four in the morning and send you a text because you were on my mind. That annoying drunk text relationship any time one of us goes out. That rant and rave shit. Not the annoying shallow all over Facebook and Instagram couple pictures though - that real out there doing things having fun enjoying eachothers company tell your friends all about it shit. 
I want to wake up and say goodbye to you. I want to go to work and think about you all day then come back home to you and do whatever, have dinner, go see a film, have a drink and fall into bed a clumsy fumbling mess together and have amazing sex. 
I want weekends spend together. Some just lying in bed from Friday night until Monday morning. Others just spontaneously going somewhere, anywhere, just something different. 
I want our first house together. And our second and however many more. I want the fridge covered in stupid magnets of places we have been together. I want redecorating and colour coordinating and patterns and fabrics and work tops and tiles and DIY and mess and paint on your face and on the brand new carpet we just got. 
I want a little pet, probably a black pug. I want toilet training and annoying barking and him jumping in bed with us and us competing for his attention and arguing over who he loves more and taking him for walks and not wanting to take him for walks but still doing it and going for a trip to the beach with him. 
I want holidays together in far away lands with different cultures and interesting people and mix ups and confusion and amazing views and luxury and surpassing our expectations and crazy let downs and dissapointments and things not going to plan. Incredible stories of all sorts that one day we can sit down old and fraile next to eachother and laugh about all the places out weakened legs and bodies have taken is and all the things our blurring eyes have witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment