"i've never had a little taste of heaven, without a little hell to pay." -hinder
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
had to be you...
It had to be you, okay? It had to be you. Don’t ask me why. I don’t have the answers, only the questions. All I know is that nobody will ever be enough to kiss me right and touch me in places I keep hidden from the light. It was you who had to take away my innocence because in the first place you never had it. We both never had it. We share this lust for lust and we crave familiarity and strangeness at the same time. This is who we are; two lonely bodies looking for another set of bodies to make us more. More alive perhaps? More loved? More enough? I don’t know. But yes we found it. Alas, your body is mine and mine is yours and yours alone. When we’re together more becomes too much and too much is suffocating and drowning and fatal. So we had to unclasped our hands. I need to let go of your arms on my hips, your black look and inky hair. We need this. We need this. We need this because too much of us make us less of ourselves. But still, it had to be you. Darling, I am glad it was you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment