i. there is love in the air, i just can't feel it.
i haven't felt it in a long tie, ever since
you left that day.
ii. i still have so many things on my
tongue, and so many thoughts in my mind,
i have so much to say.
iii. i know that you're no longer mine, but
it would mean a lot if you'd still answer
the phone.
iv. i just need to talk, to tell someone how
my day went, to say I'm doing fine, when i
really want to cry. i just want to know
I'm not alone.
v. i texted you and asked how you were,
but there was no reply. i know i should
give up now, you're not coming back.
you're not. i need to let go.
vi. I've almost convinced myself that you
and i will be together again, and i know it's
not true. it's just my mind plays tricks on
me, you know?
No comments:
Post a Comment