"i've never had a little taste of heaven, without a little hell to pay." -hinder
Sunday, July 13, 2014
fuck you...
You treat people like they are so easily replaceable because to you they are. You make people feel so special with your way with words. You made me think you were in love with me. You made me feel like no one has before. Then you tell me you’re done when just hours before you were saying how in love with me you are. I hate you. You hurt me so fucking badly. That’s all you do is hurt people. I am not a book you can pick up then put away to read later. Fuck you. Fuck you for doing this to me. Fuck you for being a terrible person. Fuck you for always hurting people and lying to everyone. Fuck you for being a piece of shit. That’s what you are to me now. I was in love with you, you gave me something to hold on to and you showed me I should live. Now you’re gone. I hope you think about me like you said you did. I hope you hate yourself for hurting me and all the other people you have hurt. The sad thing is I still fucking care about you. This is a huge fuck you to the asshole who hurt me and many others. Fuck. You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment