I will hold a star in my hands
and burn off all my flesh
in the middle of nowhere
in the middle of the night
so that you can see me
illuminating the sky for you
(if you ever seem to get lost)
to be your evening star
and burn off all my flesh
in the middle of nowhere
in the middle of the night
so that you can see me
illuminating the sky for you
(if you ever seem to get lost)
to be your evening star
I will steal the cosmos for you
and put them in your back yard
and I will tell you that you put them to shame with your splendour
so that you can see how beautiful you are
because I don’t think you seem to understand
that you make me want to stop breathing
and put them in your back yard
and I will tell you that you put them to shame with your splendour
so that you can see how beautiful you are
because I don’t think you seem to understand
that you make me want to stop breathing
I will fold lucky stars
out of tacky glittering paper
until my fingers bleed
so that I can make a wish
and you know
that I will always
always
wish that you would’ve loved me
and not her
”
out of tacky glittering paper
until my fingers bleed
so that I can make a wish
and you know
that I will always
always
wish that you would’ve loved me
and not her
No comments:
Post a Comment