Tuesday, July 15, 2014

cravings of you...

I have craved your presence for as long as I can remember.
I crave every single thing that no one knows about you.
I crave your most inner and cherished thoughts,
The thoughts you have at 4am when most of the world is dead silent quiet and you’re up all alone craving arms.
Arms that grasp you so gentle that your soul giggles 
I crave your mind and all it’s greatness and madness from your uniqueness to your sadness
And all the ideas you keep locked away about making the world a better place
I crave your hugs
And how loudly they scream I need you to my very existence
I crave your existence 
And all the particles and pieces of star dust God put together to create your very being
I crave the warmth of your inner thighs
And how they feel like 2 pillows that one of God’s very own angels stitched together himself
I crave your insanity 
From your fuck you’s to your baby I’m so sorry I love you’s
I crave you from the inside out
Then back in again
From the beauty of your soul
To the beauty of your skin
I crave your spirit and it’s ability to disperse positive energy
You could change the spirit of an evil man
I crave the fire deep down in your soul that erupts like an enraged volcano when you’re angry at the universe
I crave your imperfections
From your fuck ups to your flaws 
I love everything single thing about you
I crave it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment