"i've never had a little taste of heaven, without a little hell to pay." -hinder
Thursday, July 3, 2014
cant stop shaking...
I can feel everything in this moment so deeply, and it hurts, it hurts, it goddamn hurts. I can feel the spaces between my fingers, where yours are supposed to be. I can feel the emptiness beside me when I lay down on the grass in the local park, how I never got to show you the trees I used to hide behind. I can feel the missing pieces of me more than the pieces I have left. If there’s anything left. Is there? I can feel the thump-thump of my heart all over again, except it’s not speeding up like it did when you said you loved me, more like when you said you didn't anymore. I can feel myself draining, and I’m scared of how fast it’s all rushing out of me. But most of all, I can feel the space that separates us like a gaping whole in my chest that it hurts to walk through. I can feel the time since we last spoke growing longer and longer; the words you last said to me are a constant whisper in the back of my mind. I can feel how little you miss me. I can feel it like a gun against my chest, and your finger on the trigger. And god, I can’t stop shaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment