People wear me out
suck out my breath
drain my thoughts
take up my space to grow
erase the reason to be alive
and then, when I find myself in an empty room
I break down crying
I always do
because being exhausted is being rude
being silent is being weird
being alone is being wrong
and I break even more
I just need solitude to grow
I just need different things than you do
I need five hour conversations with people I adore
I need someone who is interested in my thoughts
I need free skies to breathe
I need a few numbers to call and a few to answer
I need crazy, clever and furious speculations of the world
I need to keep things private
I need space to think
I need to be allowed to live my life
and I put myself together
and I try my best to keep going
because the only way to get through
is to keep going
No comments:
Post a Comment