I would never recommend
falling in love
with someone like me.
I am reckless and dangerous
and within my eyes
are the souls of a million
charred trees who have died.
Or at least, that’s what I’ve heard.
My voice holds allure
And I’ll enchant you at first
Then I’ll lay out your failures
As the words flit out my lips.
My smiles are laced
with my own form of arsenic
that will seep in your bones
and keep you choking my name
as I shatter your heart.
falling in love
with someone like me.
I am reckless and dangerous
and within my eyes
are the souls of a million
charred trees who have died.
Or at least, that’s what I’ve heard.
My voice holds allure
And I’ll enchant you at first
Then I’ll lay out your failures
As the words flit out my lips.
My smiles are laced
with my own form of arsenic
that will seep in your bones
and keep you choking my name
as I shatter your heart.
I am no angel
Though my looks may entice
I carry dark secrets
And my wings are not white
I am mayhem contained
in a 5’3 girl’s body.
You will pour in your love
And I will spit it back out
Because adoration is poisonous
To a monster like me.
Don’t ask for my love
Don’t ask for my kisses
I’ve broken too many hearts
To be anyone’s mistress.
Though my looks may entice
I carry dark secrets
And my wings are not white
I am mayhem contained
in a 5’3 girl’s body.
You will pour in your love
And I will spit it back out
Because adoration is poisonous
To a monster like me.
Don’t ask for my love
Don’t ask for my kisses
I’ve broken too many hearts
To be anyone’s mistress.
No comments:
Post a Comment