“1. I’m in love with him and I hope you choke over the guilt that gives you, I hope our happiness is like a punch to the face and God I hope you fucking bleed like I did.
2. Hey guess what he actually remembers my fucking name and birthday and the color of my eyes. He looks at me like I used to look at you and I hold him in a way I could’ve never held you because his arms are a safe place and our souls are as intertwined as our legs or our fingers and I’m never going to let go.
3. I’m so over you and I know you still love me and that makes me so happy because now you know how it feels to be in love with someone who never has empty hands, I hope you stay up at night and wonder if he’s here because he probably is and we’re probably making love and I’m probably tracing his spine and I’m probably screaming his name louder than I ever screamed yours, you used to think if you fucked me you could make some sort of love but bodily fluids aren’t potions and lips don’t always heal, I hope you bite your nails to the quick when you think of how I look at him.
4. Sometimes all I can say to him is ‘I love you’ over and over and I’ll cry and cry because his eyes are so blue and I’m lost at sea, I always forget about you until you start talking shit again. I guess I stopped thinking about you when he walked into my life, now all I think about is how happy I am, now tell me, if I don’t love him, then why doesn’t he make me want to die like you did?”
2. Hey guess what he actually remembers my fucking name and birthday and the color of my eyes. He looks at me like I used to look at you and I hold him in a way I could’ve never held you because his arms are a safe place and our souls are as intertwined as our legs or our fingers and I’m never going to let go.
3. I’m so over you and I know you still love me and that makes me so happy because now you know how it feels to be in love with someone who never has empty hands, I hope you stay up at night and wonder if he’s here because he probably is and we’re probably making love and I’m probably tracing his spine and I’m probably screaming his name louder than I ever screamed yours, you used to think if you fucked me you could make some sort of love but bodily fluids aren’t potions and lips don’t always heal, I hope you bite your nails to the quick when you think of how I look at him.
4. Sometimes all I can say to him is ‘I love you’ over and over and I’ll cry and cry because his eyes are so blue and I’m lost at sea, I always forget about you until you start talking shit again. I guess I stopped thinking about you when he walked into my life, now all I think about is how happy I am, now tell me, if I don’t love him, then why doesn’t he make me want to die like you did?”
| — | s.o.l. (via ifellforfate) |
No comments:
Post a Comment