Wednesday, November 5, 2014

dynamic...

Frankly, most men bore me. 
This is a problem because
I would never be content 
with a plain existence 
sitting in one room for
the rest of my life with
a boring husband who I have
come to love mainly out of
necessity. I want the one whom
I devote myself to —
to be incredible. Electric.
Someone worth knowing. Someone
who intrigues beyond the point
of comprehension. Someone who
electrifies all of the cells
of my body, who ignites the surface
of my skin when we touch. Someone
who sees me more for my 
soul substance rather than
the sum of my parts. He will
understand how to keep me.
How to enliven even
the darkest corners of my
entire universe. He will 
fall in love daily
with the subtle nuances
I have saved just for him.
He will know what he has
and what he could lose. 
What we would lose, together
If ever we were to unravel.
And what we will gain
by joining ourselves. 
By being near each other.
And we will grow. 
And deepen with our 
complexities
and simplicity.

And continue. 
And continue. 
And understand
that the final chapter
will never 
be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment