Stay where you are
Let my hands do the work
They’re free
And have a mind of their own
I like to see you there
My man sitting where he’s told
I’ll take control
My hands are eager
And they wish to roam
Wherever they please
In the soft waves and curls of your hair
My fingers feeling along the softness
Of your lips
A lovely shade
Even better when smeared with my lipstick
I know you’re excited
Wish to remove your shirt
Just wait darling
I’ll free you
In due time
I can see the anticipation building
Driving you mad
That’s how I like it
Your hands may be much bigger
But mine have more tricks
Just rest
Rest
Allow me to remove my dress
But keep your hands
Where they are
In your lap I see
No surprise from me
Oh how you wish to run your hands
Through your hair
Pull it just a little bit
I can do that for you
Just wait
Patience
Take a breath
Breathe
Not so fast
Do as you’re told
I like when you bite your bottom lip
Like that
Yes
Just like that
Oh it’s killing you isn’t it
I wore your favorite lace
Just for you
But no touching
You’re just visiting
The gallery
No hands on the work
Love
I know you are begging
To grab my hips
Move around back
And squeeze
But no such luck
Not this time
No hands up top either
Sorry dear
You’ll just have to wait
As I remove your shirt
And trace my fingers down your stomach
You like how delicate I am
Don’t you?
Don’t worry
I’ll free you soon
Keep those hands away
While I loosen your belt
And move to the buttons
And zipper
Love that sound
Oh
Is that a whimper I hear?
Good
I knew you would
I’m proud of you
You’re better than I thought you’d be
Bless darling
I’ll give your hair a tug
Amongst other things
But keep your hands
Where they belong
As your eyes roll
Back
Into your head
You wait
You need to be led
If you listen
And do as you’re told
Maybe I’ll let you
Switch roles
Carry me to the bed
Tie my hands above my head
Be good
Be good
Oh yes
I knew you could…
No comments:
Post a Comment