Wednesday, November 5, 2014

flower waiting for her moon...

I fell asleep to the smell of his shirt I was cuddled with and woke up with his big strong arms wrapped around me. He whispered into my shoulder “Good morning my love” and he sent shivers down my spine and into my soul. He kissed me as softly as a butterfly landing on my lips and allowed his soul to tangle into mine. 

We became one last night. Not in the conventional way, but in a way that sends atheists home believing in something. We were wrapped around each other so tightly that air didn’t seem important, only his heart next to mine. No we didn’t have sex but it was so much better than sex, he held me like he was slipping off a cliff. He held me as if I were his only source of survival, and not for a moment did I leave him dangling there.

He leaves monday but he comes back again soon, I pray he does because I’m a flower that only blooms by the moon, and my god have I missed my moon and stars. He has sent me on my way through life believing in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment