Thursday, February 6, 2014

she ratchet...

People these days amuse the hell out of me. 
First off, I can’t seem to understand why people know the consequences of letting go of a good thing for something they know is a horrible idea. Example: an ex comes back into the picture, and you have a wonderful thing with your current spouse. You act upon the temptation and lose the good thing for a random hookup that won’t go anywhere else. 
Like, are you a complete dumbass? I bet your iq test results came back negative. 
Another thing, if your ex did you wrong, and broke your heart. Why the fuck would you get him to cheat on his current girlfriend with you? You know how it feels, why would you want another female to go thru that? And you be the cause of it? Hypocritical bitch. 
And when you do that don’t act like you’re the victim. If you would have respected boundaries, it probably wouldn’t happen. Its both of your fault. 
And its not a good thing when you use your pussy to get a guy to break up with his gf, then when he does, give it up. And then you’re done with them. Youre a homewrecker. End of story.
Worst part is, after you do that, why the fuck would you put yourself on blast and let everyone know you did that? Bragging about it? 
Karma will catch up to both of you. And I hope you two don’t plan on being able to keep anyone around. Cause now that it was bragged about, its on both of your resumes. Bad refrences. 
If I was to learn that the person I was tryin to date actually did something like that……NEXT! I would red flag it and eject myself from the situation. 
Just sayin. 
Done rambiling

No comments:

Post a Comment