I can not stand when people see that I have tattoos and then automatically label me as a bad person. Just because I have tattoos does not mean I am a criminal. I am not trashy. I am educated. I am neither irresponsible or untrustworthy. I am also not on drugs. I am an artist, therefore my body is my canvas. Also, it is my temple, so why not decorate the walls? And no, I do not care what they will look like when I am 70. Ill just be happy to still be alive by then. So the next time one of you judgy people want to down me because I have tattoos, check yourself before you wreck yourself. God is the only person who can judge me. I was born to stand out, not fit in the cliche's of society. Every single one of us are created equal. If you dare think that you are better than someone, for anything....do us all a favor....go to hell. Everyone is fighting their own battles, so try not to be a cunt. I have 8 tattoos & a few piercings, that does not make me any different from anyone else on the inside. I will do whatever i want to my body. If i want a tattoo on my face, by golly ill do it. If i want a facial piercing, ill get it. If I want to dye my hair bright blue, guess what? Ill do that too. I am the only person that has to live with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment