Saturday, February 8, 2014

fuck if i know...

Who hates this question:
"What are you planning on doing with your life?"

I cant stand for someone to ask me, then get offended when I answer it. 
First off, im not like all the other people my age that know what the fuck they are doing. 
Yes, I know, I am 23....I should have this figured out, but I have no idea. 
I take my life one motion at a time. I dont even know what I am doing in the next five minutes.
I am still trying to figure myself out. How the fuck am i supposed to know what I am doing with my life, if I dont even know who I am really.
I do have a job. I work for family. I do know that I dont want to be a small town diner girl for the rest of my life.
Anything after that, no idea. 

So stop asking me. 
I dont want to rush into a job and be stuck doing this piss poor job that i hate for the rest of my god damn life.
I feel that if I do what I love, I will never work a day in my life. Only problem is, I have to figure that out. 
All I know is that I am right where I belong right now. Thats all that matters.
Until then, my answer is that I dont fucking know.

No comments:

Post a Comment