Tuesday, January 6, 2015

why should i love you...

I wrote a poem about you.
No, that does not mean that I love you with every single breath I take or with all of my willpower. I don’t even love you. How could you expect me to love you when you slowly destroyed me? You tore at every last shred of my sanity, everything that kept me alive. 
I wrote a poem about you.
But I don’t love you.
Not at all.
I can’t love you.
Why on earth do you expect me to love you? You turned a blind eye to the part of you that was killing me. You’re not eating away at my happiness because you love me. You don’t love me, so why should I love you?
Fuck you.
I said it.
Fuck you.
I’m not writing this because I love you.
I’m writing this because I want you out of my life.
Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment