My reflection is not me,
It is my devil.
It is the thing slowly dragging me down
It twists my features
It plays with my mind
I cannot see my face without seeing my devil.
It is my devil.
It is the thing slowly dragging me down
It twists my features
It plays with my mind
I cannot see my face without seeing my devil.
She twists my hair, paints my face
I am not me, I am not beautiful
She is all I despise
The part I wish to burn
There is no way to kill my devil
I am not me, I am not beautiful
She is all I despise
The part I wish to burn
There is no way to kill my devil
Even away she haunts my mind
She weighs down my shoulders
She hunches my back
My eyes drop
My hands shake
‘There are too many people’ she whispers
‘They all hate you’ I find myself saying
She weighs down my shoulders
She hunches my back
My eyes drop
My hands shake
‘There are too many people’ she whispers
‘They all hate you’ I find myself saying
My reflection is me
The part I hate
I can’t get rid of her
I must learn to live with her
If only she were a devil.
The part I hate
I can’t get rid of her
I must learn to live with her
If only she were a devil.
No comments:
Post a Comment