Monday, August 15, 2016

Mysterious ways...

Current thoughts:
Over a year ago, I lost my best friend. The greatest love and bond i had ever known. I thought I'd never find another love as strong as that one again. I fell in a deep depression after losing him. I was going down a dark path. I honestly had no will to live anymore. When he left this world, my heart was split in two; one side was left with the pain and memories and the other side died with him.
A little while after this an amazing man came into my life and helped me see the light again. This man also blessed me with my son. I wasn't ready for a child, but look at me now. I'm a mother to a beautiful baby boy and I love every minute of it.
It's true when they say that it's love at first sight when you first see your child. The first time I had ever seen tyson was pure love. He is the greatest love I have ever known. I will spend the rest of my life catering to and loving that little boy. He has given me a reason to live again. Yes, I have given him life, but honestly he has given me mine.
I guess it's true what they say, the Lord works in mysterious ways. He called my best friend home, then gave me a child in return. He sent me just what I needed, a loving man and a beautiful baby.
I do wish that tyce was here to meet tyson. I know he would love him as much as he loved me, maybe more. I know he'd put tyson up to stuff to drive me crazy, but that's just tyce. I can imagine the bond they'd have plain as day. Instead, my son has the best guardian angel anyone could ever ask for. I know that for a fact.
So if you feel the need to give up, just think God has something in mind for you. Better days and things are headed your way. You have to go thru the rain to get to the rainbow. Don't forget that. Your story isn't over yet. Things do get better. Just be patient.

3 comments: