Where did the wind blow?
Through these silent nights
Of misfortune.
When did my fire die down?
Against ice cold fields
That spelled caution
Through these silent nights
Of misfortune.
When did my fire die down?
Against ice cold fields
That spelled caution
Why did I swear
through and through?
To protect you
Till my dying breath.
When I knew who I was
Burnt out and destined
To befriend death.
through and through?
To protect you
Till my dying breath.
When I knew who I was
Burnt out and destined
To befriend death.
Immortal
With a price to pay
I live everyday
with a guilt so bright
Fooling the devil
Along my way
How do I sleep soundly
Through the winter nights?
With a price to pay
I live everyday
with a guilt so bright
Fooling the devil
Along my way
How do I sleep soundly
Through the winter nights?
Forgive me
for what I am
A creature
The epitome of destruction
What I’ve been
In your thorn filled memories
A ruthless being
The demon’s construction.
for what I am
A creature
The epitome of destruction
What I’ve been
In your thorn filled memories
A ruthless being
The demon’s construction.
No comments:
Post a Comment